Seafood lovers and booze connoisseurs in Mumbai have a new reason to applaud – India’s grill Czar Zorawar Kalra has brought nonetheless another gem to a city, with his latest oppulance dining grill Rivers To Oceans or ‘R2O.’ With mixture brought in from several tools of a world, slicing corner cooking record and what is being touted as India’s largest champagne and caviar bar, Rivers To Ocean promises to be a magnum opus for a universe of excellent dining, in a series of ways. Launched on Jun 30 this year, R2O is Zorawar Kalra’s second oppulance dining grill launch this year, only months after his Thai food grill Bo Tai non-stop a doors to Delhiites. But, with R2O, we know that Kalra’s Massive Restaurants is targeting critical seafood lovers by bringing to their plates delicacies that substantially aren’t accessible anywhere else in a country.
Here are 6 reasons Rivers To Oceans promises to be a game-changing further to Mumbai’s food scene:
Rivers To Oceans, Mumbai
1. If we are a seafood lover, who likes to representation something over a unchanging and widely accessible fish and prawns, afterwards R2O will be your one-stop-shop. The menu curators during a grill left no mill unturned in creation we knowledge a freshest and a many singular seafoods from around a world.
2. Rivers To Oceans facilities India’s largest champagne and caviar bar, that is claimed to have a “largest preference of champagne by a bottle and a glass” in a country.
Also Read: 10 Best Seafood Recipes
3. R2O has one of a largest tasting menus accessible during any grill in India and catering to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Despite a vast operation of dishes on their tasting menu, it is nonetheless claimed to be light and flavourful.
4. The grill also facilities an downright booze menu, that facilities wines from all opposite a world, including France, Italy, Australia and even Chile and South Africa. This menu apparently also facilities a best of Indian wines from Nashik and Solapur.
Also Read: Top 5 Newest Restaurants To Check Out In Delhi, Mumbai And Bengaluru
5. The menu looks innovative and outlandish and has a really complicated avant garde feel to it. It includes options like cold hamachi and caviar image (hand battered seasoned hamachi served with preference of caviar, avocado tartare, open onions) and for dessert they have Black Truffle and bullion leaf.
Also Read: 10 Best Shrimp Recipes
Truffled Lobster Caviar during Rivers To Oceans, Mumbai
6. The menu during Rivers To Ocean gives as most of a possibility to vegetarians to pleasure their palates as it does to non-vegetarians. The operation of vegetarian dishes has been crafted with as most concentration and fact as has been awarded to a far-reaching accumulation of seafood dishes. Some of a primary examples of vegetarian dishes during a grill embody Mushroom and Truffle pate with Melba toast, Reconstructed Bell Pepper and Corn Quesadilla, Textures of Mushroom, etc.
So, if you’re in Mumbai and are looking to try a code new excellent dining grill with a difference, we know where to head!
Where: Level 1, Palladium Mall, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai
Timings: 12 noon to 3 pm and 7 pm to 1:30 pm
Cost For Two: INR 2,500 for dual people (exclusive of ethanol and other taxes).